- Introduced Cross-Site Copy Paste feature. This will help you replicate Elementor sections on multiple websites with just a few clicks. Visit here for more information.
- Navigation Menu – Changed the tablet breakpoint to 1024 in order to support iPad Pro.
- Caldera Form Styler – Form fields CSS files not getting enqueued.
- Info Box – Elementor Pro popup not working with the infobox.
- Navigation Menu – Theme style link typography overriding menu link typography.
- Business Reviews – Added a filter ‘uael_business_reviews_read_more’ to change the read more link.
- FAQ – Added rich-text editor for content. ( See here )
- Gravity Form Styler – Added WPML support to custom title and description.
- Woo – Categories – Added category filter label on a separate line. ( See here )
- Info Box – Empty array notice with PHP v7.4 and above.
- Hotspot – Fixed the RTL positioning issue of the marker.
- Hotspot – Tooltip set to display on hover not clickable on mobile.
- Marketing Button – Fixed link break issue with the flare animation.
- Price List – Title class mismatch in preview and render function until link complete box is not enabled.
- Timeline – Shortcode not working inside the input fields.
- Woo – Products – Column padding issue on mobile.
- WPForms Styler – Success message style not working.
- Posts – ‘Media’ post type.
- Introducing How-to Schema widget that allows creating How-to pages or articles. And on top of it, you will have Schema Markup added to the page, without a single line of code. Visit here for more information.
- Marketing button – Added ‘Flare Animation’ option. ( See here )
- Table – Increased the heading and cell row span limit to ’25’.
- Advanced Heading – Icon with separator not moving with alignment.
- Gravity Form Styler – ‘Select’ icon alignment issue with Hello Elementor theme.
- Image Gallery – Category name issue when responsive support is enabled.
- Info-box – RTL Alignment fix.
- Login Form – The logged-in notice is not translatable.
- Navigation Menu – Menu items on mobile are not clickable.
- Video – Default youtube play icon not displaying.
- Video – Sticky video margin array empty notice with PHP v7.4.
- Woo – Add To Cart – Before/after icon alignment issue.
- Hardened the security of the plugin.
- Compatibility with the latest WordPress PHP_CodeSniffer rules.
- Elementor v2.9 compatibility.
- Particle Backgrounds – Load JS on pages built with Elementor.
- Particle Backgrounds – JS conflict on Elementor archive templates.
Important Security Update: Update Now!
A security researcher privately reported a bug about cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability. Our team immediately took action, and provided the required patch within 2 hours, releasing the update on the same day after thorough validation.
Users don’t need to panic. We haven’t heard of any exploit attempts using this vulnerability. However, we strongly recommend all our users to update Ultimate Addons for Elementor as soon as possible.
We take security very seriously and put in continuous efforts to keep our products safe, secure and reliable.
Ultimate Addons for Elementor version 1.22.0 has no known security vulnerabilities. And it is recommended that you update it now!
- Introducing the FAQ widget with schema support which will allow you to create FAQs with just a few clicks and display it as Accordion or even with a Grid Layout!. Visit here for more information.
- Woo – Products – Added option to set sale price color. ( See here )
- Woo – Products – Added option for spacing between the add to cart button and view cart text. ( See here )
- Optimized number of function calls in the Elementor editor.
- Optimized number of queries executed on the admin page.
- Info Box – Icon alignment issue with circle background style.
- Navigation Menu – Added RTL support to the template positions and widths.
- Navigation Menu – Expanded layout not clickable after page reload.
- Particle Backgrounds – JS not loading on archive pages designed with Elementor.
- Registration Form – Icons Manager class issue if Elementor is not updated.