Check out what’s new with Ultimate Addons for Elementor.
- Implemented CSS optimization techniques.
- Posts – Added box-shadow and border controls to all skins.
- Posts – Added image ratio option. ( See here )
- Table Of Contents – Added active color support. ( See here )
- SVG not rendering in few widgets.
- FAQ – Error in global schema if the widget is deactivated.
- Posts – Excluded empty categories from filterable tabs.
- Posts – Removed anchor tag if the image is unlinked.
- Timeline – Inline editing not working for the content.
- User Registration Form – Translation issue with Poedit.
- Infobox – Background color applying to the icon in Normal style.
- Woo – Add To Cart – Redirection not working after adding to cart.
- Woo – Products – Pagination not working.
- Compatibility to Elementor 3.0.
- FAQ – Enable multiple schema on a page.
- Caldera Forms Styler – Default radio buttons select style not working.
- Contact Form 7 Styler – Fixed styling not applying to success/error message.
- Hotspot – Fixed the PHP notice with PHP v7.4 and above.
- Multi Buttons – SVG icon not rendering.
- Navigation Menu – Added WPML support to saved sections in Mega Menu.
- Navigation Menu – Conflict with Essential Addons Divider widget.
- Price List – Fixed the PHP notice with PHP v7.4 and above.
- Table Of Contents – Default offset not working.
- Video – Added alt attribute for custom thumbnail.
- Woo – Products – Fixed variable product images not reflecting in a quick view.
- Compatibility to WordPress 5.5.
- Gravity Forms Styler – Resolved JS error ‘gform’ is not defined.
- Introduced WP Fluent Forms Styler widget. This widget will add advanced styling options to enhance the WP Fluent Forms on your website. View details here.
- Gravity Forms Styler – Compatibility to Gravity Forms v2.5.
- Posts – Added ‘uael_post_offset_top’ filter for changing the offset top while paginating. ( See here )
- Woo-Products – Added styling support to the quick view. ( See here )
- Table Of Contents – Fixed the PHP notice ‘Trying to access array offset on the value of type null’ with PHP v7.4 and above.
- Woo-Products – Added RTL support to the pagination.