The Navigation Menu widget of UAE allows creating a Custom Menu from the widget itself.
Let’s see the steps on how you can design a Custom Menu using the Navigation Menu widget –
- First drag-n-drop the Navigation Menu widget on the Elementor editor.
- Under the Content tab > Menu > Type select ‘Custom‘ from the dropdown.
- You will see some default sections with Menu and Sub-menu items.
- Menu Item is the parent menu item and Sub Menu Item is the child of that parent menu.
- Under each Menu Item, you can update the Menu Item text, Link, Dropdown Width, and its position.
- And in the Sub Menu Item, you will be able to choose the Menu Content-Type – Text / Saved Section / Saved Widget, or Link in the case of Text option.
- In the Sub Menu Item, you will also have the option of converting it to Menu Item.
- Apply the styling to the menu according to your design requirements.
- Publish or update the Page with a fresh-looking Navigation Menu that is ready to dazzle your website visitors.
Watch a detailed video for UAE Navigation Menu widget –