The two main methods to update UAE are:
One Click Auto Update
1. Go to Dashboard -> UpdatesYou will find the update listed below. If not, you can click on Check Again button.
2. Click on Update
Note: Your license of UAE should be registered in order to receive the one-click updates. To know more about UAE license registration, you can refer to the article here.
1. Login to our store and open the Downloads page.
2. Download the latest version of the plugin from this page
3. Uninstall the previous version from your website (Deactivate and Delete). Don’t worry you won’t loose any data.
4. Install the Latest version of the addon downloaded in step 2.
Other auto update options –
Automatic Background Updates
Automatic background updates do not require any action from your end to update the plugin and as the name suggests – everything happens in the background. By default, this only happens in special cases, which is controlled by the WordPress security team for patching critical vulnerabilities.
In case, if you would like to enable Automatic Background Updates for all plugins and themes on your website, you can install this plugin on your website.
Update Multiple Websites from One Control Panel
If you manage multiple websites, it might be a hassle to visit their backend individually to keep them updated and maintained. However, there are many third party software available that help you manage all the websites and updates from one central control panel easily. Just a few of them are –